University of California, San Francisco GrantOrganization
- University of California, San FranciscoGrant Amount
- California EndowmentGrant Purpose
- Evaluation of Video Medical Interpretation, Phase II: To support completion of evaluations for patient, provider, and interpreter satisfaction and selected process and clinical outcomes in the primary care, cardiology, and inpatient settings on the impact of the video medical interpretation system at the Alameda County Medical Center in Alameda County.Similar GrantsA Healthy House Within a Match Coalition
- $255,063 from the California Endowment
- Interpreter Training Effectiveness: To provide core support to administer language proficiency and interpreter readiness assessments, health care interpreter training and to build capacity to evaluate interpreter training and testing activities in...Washington Hospital Healthcare Foundation
- $200,000 from the Moore Foundation
- Washington Hospital Healthcare Foundation is using this grant to launch a Regional Simulation Center at Washington Hospital Healthcare System (WHHS). Through the grant, the WHHS Regional Simulation Center will provide access to high-fidelity...Second Language Testing, Inc.
- $179,370 from the California Endowment
- Finalization of Computer-Based Tests for Health Care Interpreters: To revise and finalize the presentation, content and the scoring system of four health care interpreter readiness tests including English and Spanish language proficiency tests, as...Hospital Council of Northern and Central California
- $1,942,000 from the Moore Foundation
- Hospital Council of Northern and Central California is using this grant to organize Beacon, the Bay Area Patient Safety Collaborative, into its next phase. Beacon supports adult acute care hospitals in working together to improve hospital...Healthcare Foundation of Northern and Central California
- $6,085,000 from the Moore Foundation
- The Hospital Foundation of Northern and Central California is using this grant to lead Beacon, the Bay Area Patient Safety Collaborative, into its next phase. The grant supports hospital convening, quality education and on-site support to hospitals...
Recent News from California Endowment