Marion Youth Development Council/Boys & Girls Club of Marion County GrantOrganization
- Marion Youth Development Council/Boys & Girls Club of Marion CountyGrant Amount
- Marion Community FoundationGrant Purpose
- for after school and summer programs for children.Similar GrantsGenesee Area Focus Fund
- $775,000 from the Mott Foundation
- This grant will enable the Genesee Area Focus Fund to continue to implement the Summer Youth Initiative for Flint area youth. The Summer Youth Initiative provides funding for approximately 25 nonprofit agencies and businesses to employ more than...Synergy Enterprises, Inc.
- $300,000 from the Mott Foundation
- This grant will provide funding for the 21st Century Community Learning Centers Summer Institute in 2008, a project of Synergy Enterprises, Inc. The 21st Century Community Learning Centers initiative provides grants to inner-city and rural schools...Boys &amp; Girls Club of Greater Flint
- $16,132 from the Mott Foundation
- This renewal grant provides support to the Summer Fun Program operated by the Boys & Girls Club of Greater Flint. Mott funds support the part-time adult personnel required and other direct expenses for the Early Bird program, which is a...Flint Area Specialized Employment Services, Inc.
- $85,000 from the Mott Foundation
- This grant to Flint Area Specialized Employment Services, Inc., will support the Flint STRIVE Academy Summer Youth Project, a ten-week summer youth employment program for 25 youth ages 14 through 19. This initiative parallels the Foundation's...Floyd McCree Theatre
- $30,000 from the Mott Foundation
- This grant will support a summer fine arts program for Flint's inner-city youth. One of the goals of the Floyd McCree Theatre is to instruct African-American youth in the fine arts and provide a venue to display their talent. Despite bold...
Recent News from Marion Community Foundation
'Unity is always important'
Creative, innovative, imaginative … ... He's played violin since first grade, and is a member of the school orchestra and of the St. Cecilia...more
Social Enterprise Network Sites