Strategic Grantmaking in Education Initiative GrantOrganization
- Strategic Grantmaking in Education InitiativeGrant Amount
- Gulf Coast Community Foundation of VeniceGrant Purpose
- in grants to 19 schools in Sarasota and Charlotte counties for projects to improve teacher instruction in order to effect student success. In addition, up to $45,700 will be available for technical support from SGE consultants for schools participating in the initiative.Similar GrantsSolpath
- $150,000 from the Mott Foundation
- This grant provides support for the further development and promotion of GrantsFire, a system which aggregates and publishes grants information using Web 2.0 tools and technology. Currently in an initial pilot phase, GrantsFire makes up-to-date...Parent/Teacher Home Visit Project
- $80,000 from the Mott Foundation
- The Parent/Teacher Home Visit Project began as a project of Sacramento Area Congregations Together, an affiliate of PICO National Network. The project proved to be successful, and in 2002, the Parent/Teacher Home Visit Project was separately...ISAR
- $160,000 from the Mott Foundation
- The program goal is to strengthen citizen engagement in local decisionmaking through the establishment and support of environmental advocacy centers in Belarus. ISAR will provide grants and technical support to equip these centers to carry out...VIA Foundation
- $600,000 from the Mott Foundation
- The program goal is to strengthen the financial sustainability of a leading Czech foundation whose mission is to promote and strengthen civil society in the Czech Republic. To this end, VIA Foundation will run an endowment-building program to raise...Center for Teaching Quality Inc.
- $199,500 from the Ford Foundation
- To explore the influence of working conditions on teacher attrition in two urban communities, Clark County, Nev., and Charlotte, N.C.
Recent News from Gulf Coast Community Foundation of Venice
Social Enterprise Network Sites