Community Foundation News
About the Foundations Grants Site
Contact the Editors
Woodstock Institute Grant
- Woodstock Institute
- to develop an expanded database on foreclosure filings and completions in Chicago neighborhoods (over two years).
Neighborhood Housing Services of Chicago
- $2,500,000 from the
- in support of public education and counseling to prevent foreclosure in New Communities Program and other neighborhoods in Chicago as part of the Foreclosure Prevention and Mitigation Project (over two years).
Legal Assistance Foundation of Metropolitan Chicago
- $400,000 from the
- in support of the Home Ownership Preservation Project to provide legal assistance to borrowers seeking to avoid foreclosure in New Community Program and other Chicago neighborhoods under the Foreclosure Prevention and Mitigation Project (over two...
<BR>Center for NYC Neighborhoods
- $75,000 from the
New York Community Trust
- to develop a database and other technology to help homeowners threatened with foreclosure
Greater Southwest Development Corporation
- $626,000 from the
- to support a comprehensive program to limit the extent of foreclosure in a New Communities Program neighborhood in Chicago under the Foreclosure Prevention and Mitigation Project.
Metro Chicago Information Center
- $900,000 from the
- in support of the assembly and analysis of data about Chicago neighborhoods (over three years).
Recent News from MacArthur Foundation
BWC awards $1.1M in grants to protect Ohio firefighters
We're hopeful this unique grant program will not only protect firefighters from exposure to those health hazards, but will also enhance the culture
Mission Health announces nearly $1 million in community investment grants
Mission Health's Community Investment Program is awarding more than ... The 2019 focus areas for the grants are based on the top priority
Holyoke Health Center receives $320K grant to help combat opioid epidemic
HOLYOKE, Mass. (WWLP) - The Holyoke Health Center has received the means to more effectively care for its low income patients.
Two Northwest Iowa health centers receive HHS awards
Thursday HHS announced that 14 Iowa health centers received $1,324,435 in Quality Improvement grant awards, which are funded by the
Hawaii health centers receive close to $900000 in grants
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) announced the award of $125 million in Quality Improvement Award (QIA) grants today
New Hampshire outlines spending plan for opioid response grant
Department of Health and Human Services Jeffrey Meyers testifies before the Executive Council in Concord in 2016. New Hampshire is
NH seeks $45.8M grant
Chris Sununu in Concord on Wednesday unveiled a plan the state submitted for the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
Area health clinics awarded $109000 in grants
North Mississippi Primary Health Care Inc., which has a clinic in Corinth on South Harper Road, was awarded more than $109,000 in federal
Southwestern Pa. health centers receive $700K in federal grants
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services announced $3.47 million in grant awards to 42 health centers in Pennsylvania. Of those,
Grow Ohio Valley receives $50000 grant
Danny Swan of GOV said his hope for this grant is to open people's eyes to this model where they can improve Wheeling's health metrics
Next 10 >>